Wednesday, February 08, 2006

It's no more unlikely than being an opera singer.

I want to work at Aardman making plasticine models. We bought Curse of the Were-Rabbit last night and giggled with delight as the modeler did a bunny tutorial and come on, how hard could it be? I used to sculpt when I was five. My dad still has a little chicken I made displayed a potted plant in his office.

As an update to the earlier post, I got a callback for Incoronazione di Poppea, although I'll bet anything I own that it's for the role of the nurse. And I so wanted to be Ottavia.

5 comments:

AAM said...

Can I work there too?

Christian said...

It would be so cool to work there, it is just the coolest place ever, with little tiny sets in miniature smallness.

Although I must correct that SUZY was giggling with delight. I wasn't. Real men don't giggle.

snusnu said...

You were, too. You always giggle.

AAM said...

HEHEHEEE! And congratulations, by the way, on your callback!

Christian said...

It was more like a dignified guffaw. Real men don't giggle.