Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Proud to be an American, at least today. Check my accessories tomorrow.

Just in case I was harboring any doubts that the woman on the elevator with me was not only a right wing Christian but very, very patriotic, she had to wear her "Jesus is the Reason for the Season" button and not one, but TWO World Trade Center memorial pins, one of which was actually cross-stitched on a background of an American flag. 'Cause you know, if you don't advertise your committment to never forget 9/11, that means you're a calloused liberal whore who couldn't care less about terrorism.

2 comments:

AAM said...

eeewwww. My freedom hurts. Fashion terrorism is BAD.

shellswick said...

I believe Mr. Greenwood said it best..."I'm proud to be an american/cuz at least I know I'm free" however he left out the immortal ending "Just because you're free, doesn't mean you should..."